Below are 23 additional ideas to help may your LLM Application great! Keep these tips and hints in mind as you prepare your LLM Applications for US law school LLM programs.
1. The entire application process is about marketing yourself to the admission committee.
2. Applications contain information about what you have accomplished and your potential. What have you done? What will you do?
3. Get involved in extracurricular activities now--before you apply.
4. Contact EducationUSA for guidance and advice.
5. Find alumni of schools—ask about their experiences.
6. Be realistic about your goals, attributes, and finances.
7. What are your research interests?
8. Clearly state who you are—advocate on your own behalf.
9. Meet, or beat, deadlines. Begin early—months in advance.
10. Follow directions.